Setting up your investment strategy
You need to manage your fund’s investments in the best interests of fund members and in accordance with the law. And you need to separate your fund’s investments from the personal and business affairs of fund members, including your own.
- Consider all circumstance of the fund including risk, diversity, liquidity and members’ circumstances
- Consider insurance for all members
- Prepare a written investment strategy
- Confirm all fund investments comply with the super law are allowed under the trust deed
- Regularly review the investment strategy
- Document any decision about the investment strategy.