- Make sure any minimum annual income-stream payments required under super laws have been paid
- Value the funds’ assets at 30 June
- Obtain an actuarial certificate if required
- Prepare the fund’s end of year financial accounts and statements
- Appoint a registered SMSF auditor at least 45 days before the SMSF annual return is due
- Lodge your SMSF annual return by the due date.
- Review the fund’s investment strategy and document the review
- Keep all fund records as required under the super laws.